Thursday, May 11, 2006

My Body Has a Mind of its Own

Here's a bit of background so that this makes at least an itty bit of sense:
So, last August MrPicky went to England for two weeks. I got my period twice in a row. I figured it was due to me postponing my previous one, so I felt it made sense and that it was pretty much my own fault.

I'm not so sure anymore.

Now MrPicky leaves for England (for a few days, fortunately, especially if my theory holds true). And lo and behold, there it is. My period.

I have reached the conclusion that my body has decided that there is no point in not menstruating when MrPicky is out of the country. I do see the logic there, frighteningly enough.

For some reason I felt this urge to record this for posterity.
Now that that's out of my system, I'm going to go munch on comfort food and enjoy some comfort reading. In bed.

1 comment:

Cooks said...

Wish mrPicky all the best for his interviews!! And you, curl up with comfy food and hope that this time its only once ;-)