Monday, March 12, 2007

Oops, My Bad

It's been brought to my attention that it's been almost three months since my last post. Oopsie. I do have an impressive selection of excuses, but maybe I'll save those for a rainy day.

A quick update:

1. I got me a jobby job. Will start sometime in late April, after we come back from our travels (see #2 & #3). Still waiting for the official offer letter with the start dates, but that should get here this week. It better.
2. We're going to Vegas in a week's time. Almost three weeks of sunshine and warmth. I can hardly wait.
3. A whopping 4 days after our return, we will fly to Belfast in the throes of jetlag. From Belfast we'll drive down to Cork, then back up to Belfast and fly home. Just in time to recouperate for 6 days before...
4. Flying to Amsterdam for the WT pissup. I feel so spoiled, all these great trips coming up.
5. I can feel spring coming. Days are getting longer, and the air feels different. Winter is finally over, and I can come out of hibernation.

So there. The past three months can be nicely condensed into five points. Well, almost at least. I've also been working out diligently (5 days a week most weeks) and am actually saddened by the inevitable one month break (I keep telling myself I'll do some basic exercising while we're away but who am I kidding), we've watched Battlestar Galactica from start to present in a matter of weeks (accomplishment of sorts I'm sure), I've learned a foolproof muffin recipe which we're exploiting at alarming pace, and I now have three friends left who aren't in various stages of procreating.

Not much going on, and certainly very little of interest, I'm afraid. But I'm sure once we get back home and I start working that'll change.

Back to your regular programming.

3 comments:

Cooks said...

and to make up for those three months you thought I'll post this twice LOL Keep up the good works hon!! ;-)

pickychick said...

Whoops, gremlins in the blog! ;)

chimera said...

congrats on the new job, and have fun on your trips !