Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A Shrine to the Invaluable Gems of Incomprehensible Babble

Holidaying is not just a luxury, it is definitely the most practical solution to relieving stress and finding new energy.
Despite the fact that I had to get back to work less than five hours after getting home and with barely any sleep, I have been way more energetic than I normally would be.

I even revamped my blog--I decided to make a clean break and update the whole thing to better suit my current situation. It doesn't seem that I'll be excercising full time any time soon, and keeping a motivational weight-loss blog is kind of a waste of time, space (cyber?) and effort when there's not much going on on that front.

So from now on my blog will be a shrine to the invaluable gems of incomprehensible babble I am able to extract from my brain in between booking hotels for business travellers and trying to sort out which brochures go where.

I do promise to write about travelling, and perhaps even put up some pictures, but I don't think that'll happen before the weekend.

For now, random thoughts will have to do.

2 comments:

chimera said...

Yay - Picky's back !

Love the photo of Mr. and Ms. Cat by the way.

Cooks said...

YEAY for random babbling!! look forward to the pictures.