Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What Have I Done To Deserve This?

I may have mentioned the fact that Nottingham has an endless amount of good, cheap restaurants. On Monday we were convinced we were pretty much through all the places worth going to (with an impressive list of at least 25 different places visited), and then we found it. A buffet that does incredible Indian food (I didn't even get to the Chinese or Thai...), Red Hot. And, to make matters worse, it's less than a two-minute walk from where we live.

It seems I'm going to have to start going to the gym three times a day just to keep my weight static. Losing any, at this point, is probably beyond possible.

Did I mention this place is near the best Chinese Buffet I've ever been to? That place is actually better than many Chinese restaurants I've been to.

And we live right by Scruffy's. Their mashed potatoes are honestly the best I've ever had--MrPicky held the record for the best mashed potatoes on the planet, and I was almost scared to find that one broken. Believe it or not.

I'm now relinquishing all hope of getting to 4550 Miles from Delhi ever again. Sigh.

I could start listing all the restaurants here, but there would be too many...

So there. I just look forward to taking fellow food-appreciator visitors around town, and watch their eyes pop out of their heads. Or buttons pop off their trousers, more likely.

1 comment:

Cooks said...

*pops on the next flight* keep testing them for when I come for a weekend!! ;-)