Friday, September 29, 2006

Moving, Phase 2

Our stuff arrived from Finland last night. All 9m3 of it. So the flat looks like something exploded again, with boxes and random bags everywhere. It's very nice to have everything here, though, it feels like we're properly 'in' now. And it's nice to get my clothes. Living out of a suitcase for a month is a bit complicated, especially since I had to pack for two different types of weather--summer and autumn, so that effectively halved my 'available' clothing. And my BedHead stuff is finally here, oh bless.

Of course there is still that one trip to Ikea... We're missing a dining table and two chairs (they didn't have them in stock last time), a tv-stand and a lot of storage boxes. The one complaint I do have is that there isn't as much storage space as I would like, so we're really going to have to be inventive about where to put stuff.

I guess there won't be any doubt as to what we'll be doing this weekend, though.

No comments: