Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I'm a Believer

So I went to water running last night, right before my hydrobics class. If I were to believe in the existence of any deity, I'd be uttering their name in amazement.

It was an excellent aerobic excercise, and I thought my legs would give way from having worked them out so hard. As water running mostly concentrates on your legs (although there are some abs and arms involved), hydrobics wasn't too rough right after. I do think I won't have to go to the gym on Mondays, as that was quite a workout package. I'm glad I didn't go yesterday, as I most likely would've drowned before the end of hydrobics.

But today's gym day. We'll see how I do on the treadmill (dreadmill, anyone?) after last night's running! Oh, and I will deck the first person who says that water running/hydrobics aren't proper workouts.

2 comments:

Cooks said...

I'm off to the gym again tomorrow night with mr Cookie. Good to see you're keeping up with things. It does feel good afterwards doesn't it? I just wish it felt good before-wards.....

pickychick said...

I could not agree with you, Cookie!

Have fun at the gym (I know you will)!