Wednesday, August 17, 2005

And again! I'm on a roll!

Just a quickie update.
Went to the gym early, as to avoid any disappointments with chatting. And? Of course today MrPicky's not in the computer lab early. My luck.
Did 20 on elliptical, 20 on treadmill like yesterday. Legs are a little sore, but nothing I can't live with.
In between I did triceps today. Poor things have been trying to make themselves invisible, but as they have not succeeded, they must be aided (or punished, depends on your point of view).
Three different machines, all aimed at the suckers. We'll see how that's going to pan out tomorrow.
Well, now it's just me, my aching legs and my Double Gulp of water (ooh, I feel so white trash just writing it). Bad choice, considering my arms feel like cooked spaghetti. Besides, I need two hands just to lift the damn thing.
Must put hyper-big straws on the shopping list. I wonder if they even make those?

No comments: