Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Sunshine, sore abs and sifting through stuff

Well, Wednesday's here.

I woke up with relatively sore abs (sore enough to remind me of what a good girl I was yesterday), and a great deal of energy to start going through useless crap to take to the fleamarket. Not only do we need the space, we also need the money, what with my unemployment and all, so that's two birds with one stone!

I did my abs as I was supposed to, I was able to do all 4 sets despite a slight grumbling from my abs, to the effect of "hey, didn't you do this yesterday?" I also rooted through my clothes in the closet and basement, separated the clothes into 'wash', 'iron' and 'ready for sale' piles. Fortunately the latter turned out to be the largest pile. Am now waiting for Clonky the Washing machine to finish its cycle. So I'm pretty much set on that front, all I need now is a fleamarket table. Much to my dismay I learned that there's a freaking 2 week queue for tables at the fleamarket! Jesus sheepfucking christ do people want to get rid of their stuff!
Now I don't know where to store all those bags of stuff... Can't really put them in the basement, as it took me quite a bit of convincing to get the musty smell off them, and putting them right back would just get me right back where I started.
Hmm... Oh well, I'm sure I'll figure something out.

So yeah. Haven't even started on my scarf yet! It's a partly sunny day for a change, so I'm not really in a knitting mood anyway, and there's all this stuff to go through! There's a lot of other, non-clothing junk in the basement, but I think I'll wait for MrPicky to get back and we can go through it together (YAY, does it feel great to be able to talk about things we'll do, as opposed to just chatting online..3 nights to go.

Will head out to the gym at some point, hopefully today it WON'T be right when MrPicky would be able to talk... it happened yesterday, and last week as well! I'll try to go earlier than yesterday to minimize chances of that happening.
Don't really know whether today'll be treadmill or elliptical day, maybe I'll just do both like yesterday. Although if my legs are still sore, the elliptical would probably be a safer, better bet. Will keep all of my billions of readers posted.

(I do wander if anybody actually reads my blog... it's a strange experience having one online, all kinds of personal stories available to the great public, but within the confines of an anonymous blog, just another drop in the ocean.)

No comments: