Thursday, August 18, 2005

Whoomp, there it is...

...the last excercise for this week, that is. Tomorrow I leave for the Capital City, first thing in the morning, and then off Slightly North to pick MrPicky up Saturday night!

Gym was good, my arms definitely feel like I worked them out yesterday.
I forgot to do my situps this morning, was too busy with everything else, and before I knew it was time for the gym.
I did 20 on the elliptical, then my usual situps, then 20 on the treadmill.
I got a blister on my foot, my sock was kind of funny (yes, yes, take that literally if you will. The other sock was rolling on the floor in hysterics)... Well, now it has a couple of days to heal. Will wear other socks next time. Ones that aren't funny at all. Will find my entertainment elsewhere.

2 comments:

chimera said...

hi Pickychick, no posts since August ? does that mean you've stopped exercising, or just stopped writing about it ?

Cooks said...

i was kinda wondering the same thing. Keep up the good works Picky!! (gym and writing that is) love Dutchcookie (yep, got my own blog now)